Bible Study: Continue with Beth Moore "David 90 Days with a Heart Like His"Family: "Boy, Have I got Problems" Learning James 2: 17-20
- Monday: Laundry, Iron Clothes
- Tuesday: Last minuet touch-up dusting of whole house (30 min. max)
- Wednesday: Front of house maintenance (trim butterfly bush back, remove window screens & maybe plant flowers on front porch?)
- Thursday: Enjoy Family and Praise the Lord for all His blessings
- Friday: Christmas Tree goes up
- Saturday: Finish decorate house for Christmas (also Laundry)
- Sunday: Church & maybe family hike?
- Sunday: Thanksgiving @ SIL (I will post pictures later)
- Monday: Salad & Roasted Chicken
- Tuesday: Taco's (made w/ ground turkey)
- Wednesday: Finger Foods
Spinach dip w/ veggies
Peel & eat Shrimp
Home made Salsa
- Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner
Roasted Turkey Brest w/ gravy
Double stuffed Potato's
Green Bean's suttee in garlic and pepper
Sweet Ice Tea
Peanut Butter Cake
Things To Do (This is more fun stuff then anything else):
- Print out lesson plans for the next two weeks.
- Girls' Night Out Monday night (special screening) take girls to see Enchanted @ Atlantic Station. We won the free tickets last Tuesday night @our local Publix's Holiday Feast.
- Finish notebooks for Botany on Tuesday.
- Iron Table Cloth for Thanksgiving
- Finish last minute grocery list (will go Tuesday)
- Finish Making Table Decorations w/girls.
- Take Nature Hike to make table center piece w/girls.
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8