Tuesday: Dust Bed Rooms
Thursday: Living Room & Laundry
- Buy & plant flowers on front poach
- Find matching hair ribbons for girls Christmas dresses.
- List E bay items.
- Tuesday: help Timothy with registration.
- Tuesday night get together with special friends and take children to visit Mr. & Mrs. Clause (This is a neat story, will blog about it latter this week)
- Friday: Homeschool Christmas party & visit husband at work to do some Christmas Shopping "Last Day of His Holiday Discount" Make Reece's Birthday Cake.
- Saturday: "Scottlyn" will play the piano at our local mall. She is playing "What Child is This"Plus this is my step-sons 20 birthday and we will be going out for dinner.
Menu: I have changed how I am going to post this from now on. I will be listing the different dinners I can make with what I have in my pantry. This way I am being true to myself and you my friendly reader :)!
- Taco Pie
- Turkey Burgers (no-bun) w/ rice and green beans
- Shrimp stir-fry
- Chile w/rice
We will have Pizza Night on Friday. Costco is by my husbands work, we will hit it for some grocery and then take home a pizza for dinner.
Prayer: (I do so like the fact some of us are adding this to our week. What a way we can be a blessing to each other.)
- My cousin "Sharron" she is found a solid mass in her breast. Monday she will be going in for more test.
- My friend "Linda" has just found out she has Thyroid cancer.
- For us: Since late summer we have been seeking a "New" Church Home. We are looking for one that has a healthy size church body. I don't mean numbers I am referring to the heart here. One that is family focus and our main struggle is finding one close to our home. we know of several but they are a drive.
Train Them Up:
- We started the "Jesse" tree this weekend. Once a day when we all eat together. We will take turns reading the scripture and placing the ornament on the tree. This is new for us this year.
- Work with each daughter on 5 ways she can bless someone else this week.
School Week:I added this to the list this month only. I wanted to share each week what we will be doing.
- 4 day school week
- Practice Christmas Carols for Nursing Home in 3 weeks
- Help girls make desert for Friday's Christmas Party
- Make "Best Big Brother" Award for Reece to wear on his birthday.
- Also there are several "Christmas Specials" on TV this week. I always like to cuddle up with the girls and pop some popcorn. It is special to watch them again and remember how neat I thought they were when I was their age.
Growing in Him,