- Myself ~ Beth Moore
- Girls ~ James 2: 21-26
- Family ~ Jesse Tree @ Meal Time
Can not break this in to a daily plan due to CHRISTmas activities.
- Will work on Laundry: Monday & Saturday
- Clean Floors: Saturday
- Dust & Vacuum bedrooms: Saturday
Plans for our week:
- Monday Night: Soup Dinner w/ 4 other families.
- Tuesday Night: Scottlyn's Piano Recital (My parents are spending the night)
- Wednesday: Visit Morning with parents
- Thursday: Day: Bake 6 dozen cookies Night: Back to Bethlehem walk
- Friday: International Cookie Swap
This will be another 4 day school week for us. Scottlyn will be studying for 9 week exam next week.
- Monday: Making Potato Soup to take to the soup party
- Tuesday: Finger foods after the piano recital
- Wednesday: Taco's
- Thursday: Spaghetti
- Friday: Cheese Chicken w/ egg noodles
- Saturday: Chile (if we get some cold weather . . . it will be 70 the first part of the week)
- Sunday: Grill Chicken
Prayer Request/ Answers to Prayer:
- Last week I ask you to pray for my cousin Sharon. The lumps in her breast were not cancer.
- Please keep my friend Linda in your prayers as she has a Doctors appointment today. Her prayer request is that God will use her thyroid cancer to bring her lost family members to Him.
It takes wisdom to have a good family,
and it takes understanding to make it strong.
Proverbs 24:3 NCV
It is possible to raise a decent, upright family, no matter how crazy life is around you.
Praying that weak of you have a blessed week. ~Trina