- How old is your Bible? It's a baby Bible. I got it for CHRISTmas.
- Why did you chose this Bible? My hubby got it for me. My old one was over 10 years old.
- Do you highlight/mark passages in your Bible? YES!
- If so, what is your system for marking passages? If I am doing a bible study, I may pick a highlighter color for that study. Then I mark when ever the Spirit moves me when I read a verse. I only use the color purple to hightligh anything that has to do with my girls or my becoming a more Chirst liked women.
- Do you have notebooks to record things? Yes, I keep a prayer journal!
- If so, how many and what do you record? My thoughts and prayers for that day.
- Where is your favourite spot to read your Bible? At my school desk first thing. I am longing for a chair and 1/2 w/ottoman to curle up in and read. My favourite verse is: A Spirit of Submission: Ephesians 5:21-24
- Are there any special thoughts about your Bible you want to share? It is a book I long to read everyday. It is where my spirit is renewed and a place that I find comfort and shelter.
If you want to read more Blogger Friend School Assignments you can find Nancy’s blog HERE! Thank you Nancy's for helping out Tamara. I look forward to knowing you.