Bible Study & Devotions: The Girl's and I will continue with our James Study. Personally: Beth Moors new Bible Study: Stepping Up. I will do this M-F and on Saturday: Create in Me a Clean Heart by Dandelion Seeds.
- Monday~ Pack car for Timothy
- Tuesday~Timothy & Piano
- Wednesday~Finish Kitchen (I pray we can get this done)
- Thursday~Seussical the Musical
- Friday~Replant flowers (it rained last week) & meet Tom at Costco
- Monday ~ clean school room
- Tuesday ~ Bathroom's
- Wednesday ~ Kitchen (Help Hubby with Kitchen remodle it should be done this week I pray)
- Thursday ~ make menu for next two week
- Friday ~ living room & laundry/Ironing
Train them up:This month our focus is on "When God speaks to our heart." How to hear His voice and listen to what He said's.
Prayer Request & Praises: Please can you keep my father in your prayers. He will be haveing some major test this week. last year he had two strokes. We think he may have had a small one 2 weeks ago.
Menu Planning: We are remodeling our kitchen. We didn't finish last week & pray we will this week. We are adding a back splash, new paint (walls & cabinets) and window curtains. I have to be creative with our cooking this week.
- Monday~ Tilapia w/ Lemon Butter Sauce & Angel hair Fresca
- Tuesday~ Taco Night
- Wednesday~ Beef Kabobs w/pineapple sesame rice
- Thursday~ Peach Slasa Tilapia w/rice & veggies
- Friday~ pizza (COSTCO)
- Saturday~ Rosted Chicken, salad & veggies