banner

I feel so special

This was my first time doing the monthly swap over at:

Join Us at the HSBA!

This Monday I received a package from my swap partner Heidi over at: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ReviewsbyHeidi/497940/?#c991583
She such a sweetheart. She sent me a mug w/grapes on it. It matches my kitchen. I must know wear she got them, I would love a full set. Also she sent me some raspberry tea to enjoy. It taste so good! Thank you. Along with a candle that I will use on my desk in the school room. It smells incredible and with 3 dogs, I needed that. She was even so kind to think of my girls. She sent them girlie pens and they just love them. Thank you for thinking of them.
She had sweet words of encouragement for be also.
What a blessing this was and look I forward to keeping in touch with her.

Growing in HIM,



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin