banner

Blogger Friend School

I am so excited . . . This was such a blessing last year. So all you home school moms out there come join in. Here is a little info about class and you can click below to find out more.


GENERAL CLASS DESCRIPTION:
COURSE TITLE: Blogger Friend School



DESCRIPTION: A full year of online fun with other homeschooling moms with blog assignments to answer on your blog! We will share our special posts related to our daily activities, spiritual growth and our blessings!




PREREQUISITE: Open enrollment is year round for Homeschooling Moms! Our homework assignments will be BIBLE BASED with the purpose of uplifting one another and strengthening our faith. Digital photographs are usually encouraged but are not a requirement. A desire to learn scriptures and grow in your faith is important.



Photobucket


Serving HIM,









3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Trina,

I'm so excited to begin the new year of BFS assignments! I'm looking forward to reading yours. :-)

~Andrea
http://www.elliottacademy.com

Jenni said...

Hi Trina,

I am also looking forward to this year. I can't wait to see all the different posts.

Jenni

My name is Kristie said...

Trina ~

I am so excited to be doing this again this year. I am glad to see you here as well. And I look forward to reading your assignments.

Kristie
www.sawickischool.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin