Speaking from the Heart
gave me this one and her friendship is so near and dear to my heart.
Living Water Christian Academy
blessed me with this one.
Here is the details of the award:“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”
I would like to tag the follow with both of these awards:
- Being Mrs. Momma ~ Heather . . . OH, how you inspire me!
- Adkison Adventures ~ Lori . . . your heart is so pure, I couldn't enjoy Tuesdays with out you
- Jeannie's Journal: Jeannie Fulbright's Blog ~ It was such a blessing to get meet you face to face this past spring. Like other's who follow your blog . . . I am grateful for wisdom that you pass down.
- i will take it lord, all you have to give ~ thank you for amazing pictures that you post using God's word.
- Homeschooling With Encouragement - Homeschool Blogger ~ She keep life simple and focused.
Some of these ladies are Tag ~ Award FREE blogs . . . I just wanted to let you know how special you are.