What I want to share with you is my spirit. . . over the pass few days as what my doctor told me replayed over and over in my mind. Here is some of my conversation I had with my Lord(with tears running down my face):
- WOW Lord . . . could this be it?
- I am not worthy of this . . . PLEASE give this BLESSING to the ______ family instead of me.
- Lord I am so unfaithful of your GRACE.
- You know all the times I RAN away as far as I could from you.
- You know my pass sins . . . your forgiveness is more then enough and now you want to give me this too.
But still . . .
- You BLESSED me with a Husband who treats me like the BRIDE; You commanded Him to do. Who leads our family so we are always under your wing. One that would would meet all my needs, even in a time as this.
- You BLESSED me with children. Who are seeing you at work first hand in their own mothers life.
- You BLESS me each day with Family and Friends who have encouraged me and my family as we have faced this CANCER head on.
I receive card everyday and each of them are so dear to me. Please keep them coming!
Kathy when I read your card yesterday it summed up what I had been feeling and talking to the Lord about. THANK YOU! We are both so blessed to be connected by Unkie and Auntie. They are the BEST!
Here is what it said:
- It's going to be OK How can you Know? Because GOD SO LOVED the world.
- praying, hoping, and believing with you in the wisdom and guidance of HIS amazing love.
Then here is the verse:
- I pray that you will begin to understand how incredibly great HIS power is to help those who believe HIM. Ephesians 1:19 TLB
All I can do is lift my hands and PRAISE the Lord as I sing this song . . . will you join me:
A BIG shout out to: Emma & Suzanna and the all the rest of the special girls (and boys) I have taught . . . God is with you in all that you do and He hears all of your prayers. I praise Him that He has created a bond that you now share together as you have prayed for me. May He use this time to grow deep roots in you that will be feed by your daily prayer time with Him. He has great things for you all to do for Him as you grow up. I love you.
Back to the Doctor this afternoon at 2 to get the catheter out and my Frankenstein tummy staples off. God is Good :}
Resting in HIS arms,