I know that it is God at work that I post this update under Thankful Thursday! I just love this group of ladies . . . my sisters in Christ . . . I am so thankful every Thursday I have shared with you.
WOW . . . where do I start . . . It was yesterday that you pray that Dr.Jacqueline C. Castagno would get me in as soon as she could. Well yesterday afternoon I was given a date and time of: Dec.29 @ 8:30. That was fine . . . there are others that are in need more then I am. Well around 5:00 I got another call. She would like to see me this Friday @ 3:00. I was also told that she does not normally see any one on Friday? Why I didn't ask, I was just so grateful that she was going to see me. This is an answer to all of your prayers for me. Words can not begin to express how much each of your emails or post have meant to Tom and myself. I would like to share a few with you . . . As you read the words, my prayer is that you will feel God's warm love just as I do. I have left off the names . . . I know they would not mind me sharing if it can offer other support and encouragement in what ever trial they are going through.
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. "In the world you have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world." (John 16:32, 33)
- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- Be blessed in the name of the Lord who is your strength and your song (Isa. 12:2).
- we love you very much and I thank God for bringing you into Sandra's and my life you are a true friend and please know that we will continue to pray that the peace of God be with you and your family in this time. knowing that the Christ that lives in you will overcome anything that this world puts in front of you. Luke 8:48 Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."
- (((((huge hug))))) I am claiming healing for you right now. I have sent out prayer requests to the ladies I know will go on their knees petitioning God for his healing hand. I will ask my church to put you on their prayer list here as well.
Your email moved me to tears. I see you are resting peacefully in God's hands.
- my husband and I learned to say, "We are not trusting in the odds, we are trusting in God."
- I pray that Abba Daddy will be with Trina during this time and that He will also assist the doctors in the surgery. Pray that she too may recover completely to follow on in God's work here on earth. We thank You Abba for their is no other greater than You. You are worthy of all our praise and honor. Be with your child Trina through this surgery. AMEN
- "Mightier than the thunder of the great waters
Mightier than the breakers of the sea
The Lord on High is Mighty"
- I know I don't have to suggest reading scripture to you but I will suggest this, sing. Alone or with the kids, sing....anything. Just walk around doing what you do singing. Third Day always makes me feel happy and better.....and small and humble at the same time.
Mark, Psalm 93 is awesome.
- There are no words to describe the journey your emotions will take you. BUT, there is no place that you, Tom and your children go that our Savoiur has not already gone to. And even in the most quiet of quiet moments He is there. I know this is true for He tells me in His word, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" and I hang on to it for dear life. No, life will never be the same, because we will see life as more, and see God as more, but would we really want to miss that?
- Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- "And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness" Deuteronomy 7:1
Tiany (all the ladies @ The Homeschool Lounge) and Rhonda (I am honored to be able to call you my friend) . . . words can not express the love that we have felt from you all . . . the CYBER world is so crazy . . . but God can use it to draw us together. Thank you for your support.
Again I am humbled by the love and support that the body of Christ extends to me and my family.
Resting in HIS arms,