- My goal is God Himself, not joy, nor peace, Nor even blessing, but Himself, my God; It's His to lead me there, not mine, but His--- "At any cost, dear lord, by and road!"
- So faith bounds forward to its goal in God, And love can trust her Lord to lead her there; Upheld by Him, my soul is following hard, Till the Lord has fulfilled my deepest Prayer.
- No matter if the way is sometimes dark, No matter through the cost is often great, He knows the way for me to reach the mark, The road that leads to Him is sure and straight.
- One thing is sure, I cannot tell Him no; One thing I do, I press towards my Lord; Giving God my glory here, as I go, Knowing in heaven waits my Great Reward.
Things have changed, I need a Colonoscopy on Monday, I found out yesterday that I have a fisher (tear in my rectum) . . . the Doctor I saw is the best in Atlanta and will need to be at my surgery on Tuesday to fix the fisher. With this fixed it will also make my recovery easier. We had to change Hospitals because of this, so I am now at Dekalb Medical Center. Surgery is schedule for 8 am on Tuesday, December 16. On Wednesday we also got the pathology report back from the second pathology doctor. Here is what it said:
- "Unfortunately this is a frankly invasive endocervical adencarcinoma of the usual type grade 2 out of 3. The morphology is in every way characteristic."
English please . . . grade 1B1 or grade 2 is treated the same. I will have the Radical hysterectomy. It's more likely that I will have to have Radiation and Chemotherapy. At what levels we will not know until after the surgery.
I am in the winter storm of my life. But I am not alone, for the Lord is with me. My heart continues to sing, my body continues to dance as I worship my King.
Please pray for my Husband, he is sick and at work today. May the Lord restore his health over the next few days. May he be able to get the rest he needs so he can be by my side on Tuesday.
For the girls ~ the last two nights have been ruff. They are scared and don't want to be away from me when I go in the hospital. They are not resting at night. Pray that they are able to rest peacefully.
I am off to pre-op today and the girls are going to a Christmas party. We love you all and are so thankful for all your prayers ad support.
Resting in His arms,