banner

Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap

Yesterday I got together with my sweet friend Joann to make Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap. It only took us about 30 minutes and we had a wonderful afternoon looking over cookbooks/canning books. Out next adventure is to put up apples.

Here is a link to the recipe we used: http://www.duggarfamily.com/recipes.html

We each will get for our Front Load Machines- ¼ Cup per load (Approx. 640 loads) . . .
It only cost us $2.00 . . . SWEET

Here is a picture by picture view of what we did . . .








All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13



Photobucket

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cool. I so want to try that.

Pam said...

Wow! Only 2 dollars for 640 loads. That is impressive.

Rhonda said...

Trina: I love making my own laundry soap-it is actually kind of fun.
I have been using mine "dry" lately (in powder form) but I may go back to making the liquid.
It looks like you had fun making your detergent together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin