banner

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY: October 18, 2009

Outside my window... We have SUNSHINE!!! I almost started to teach the girls ARK building 101 last week . . . .

I am thinking...This time next week we will be on vacation and I have a lot to do this week.

I am thankful for... my church, we lost our pastor at the start of the summer, we are a young church (5 years old). The staff has not missed a beat . . they have allowed God to use them and to grow them to
new levels . . . it is so AWESOME to see God at work. We are going to TURN this TOWN AROUND!!

From the learning rooms... still, learning more about my Cannon Rebel
xsi, got a new sling bag, remote & tripod this week and Mr. Wonderful order me a NEW lens. I am so SPOILED!!!

From the kitchen... grill salmon & salad for
dinner tonight

I am wearing... Jeans and a L/S shirt

I am creating... Continuing to work on our Costume's ~we are going on a cruise over Halloween weekend and Saturday night is
"Frightfully Fun" night. (we normally don't do anything for Halloween)
. . .

I am going... do some deep cleaning this week . . . it is always nice to return from vacation to a clean home. Also need to email family girls wish list for Christmas.

I am reading...
My Bible and Streams in the Desert (I was given this book when I found out I had CANCER last December . . . it has been such a blessing to me)

I am hoping... That this week will FLY by quickly . . . ready for vacation!!!

I am hearing... PANDORA piano music

Around the house... bags have been pulled down from the attic and ready to be filled, dogs are in much need of a bath!!!

One of my favorite things... SUNDAY'S . . . this past Sunday was our turn to serve at church. We set up the Cafe, make coffee and juice. It is a small thing, but we serve as a family. Then home to take an afternoon nap. We also enjoy watching movies together. We are in the middle of watching JAG, we are on season 5. . . got to love NETFLIX!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Company is coming over Tuesday afternoon for a play~date and dinner. We are all looking forward to it.

Here is picture I am sharing...



Please visit Peggy to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook and read those of others.

Growing in HIM,


All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13

3 comments:

MrsMomma said...

Hope you have a wonderful week!

dtbrents said...

I'm sorry to hear you are fighting cancer and pray for your complete recovery. Your blog is so pretty. I do love Netflix. I'm watching the Medium series. I have to get it on disk but I watch some things on the computer. I like the old tv series. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

Lainie said...

"ARK building" made me laugh... thank you :)

Praying for strength and healing and that the Lord would use your trials to encourage those around you.

Lord bless you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin