After each study we have done together, we pick out something that stuck with us and write it on a 3x5 card to display where we will see it daily. Here is what we picked:
Our God is a personal God that we can call our own:
- He is my strength when I am weak
- He is my rock when I am slipping
- He is my deliverer when I am trapped
- He is my fortress when I am crumbling
- He is my Refuge when I am pursed
- He is my Shield when I am exposed
- He is my Lord when life spins out of control
Next we are moving onto "Before you meet Prince Charming" by Sarah Mally. We are going to cover this over the next six weeks.
You can click on both links to read more about the books. Do you mentor your daughter? If so please share what books or bible studies that you have enjoyed.