banner

Monday Meanderings


Bible Study/ Devotions:

As a family we will be learning James 2: 1-4 and discussing how to apply it to our daily walk with the Lord. For me I will continue my study on David, 90 days with A Heart Like His by Beth Moore.

Must Do:

Make a Happy Birthday Cake for Jesus. This is for my class I teach on Tuesday: "Preparing you Heart for Christmas" I have taken this recipe from: The Adventure of Christmas by Lisa Whelchel. I got this book several years ago and have used it so much. Look it up :)!

Go to the post office and mail some eBay sales. We are trying to de-clutter our home with stuff (we have been doing this for over a year now) and one way we are doing this is selling some things on eBay.

List some more stuff on eBay this week.

Get two grass skirts for my girls. They are going as Molly for our Fall Festival this year.

Make a food shopping list for the next two weeks.

Zone:

Monday: floors

Tuesday: Kitchen/ dogs need bath

Wednesday: Dusting/ Laundry


Train Them Up:

Spend time this week studying Polished Cornerstones and make a plan to start to incorporate it in to our week. I have been wanting this book for a long time. This past spring I found it used. What a blessing!

Menu Planning:

Monday: Chicken Alfredo w/ spinach pasta

Tuesday: Turkey Buggers w/ mash potato's & green beans

Wednesday: Grill Chicken w/ broccoli and corn

Thursday: Left overs

Friday: play that by ear

Saturday: We our heading up to Chattanooga to look at campers: we will eat at Sticky Fingers (my mouth is watering as I write this. They have the best ribs!)

Growing in Him,
Trina



1 comment:

Renee said...

Sounds like a great week for you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog (homeschool blog). I've only had a chance to peruse a bit through your blog but I will definitely be back! I am planning to join the 30 days of November- what a great ideal!

If you get a chance, stop over at my blog- Renee's Ramblings- especially this upcoming Monday. I think you might be interested in my Bloggy Fall Give-away!

Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin