Bible Study: Continue with Beth Moore "David 90 Days with a Heart Like His"Family: "Boy, Have I got Problems" Learning James 2: 17-20 (we had a short week last week and didn't cover this set of scriptures)
- Monday: Laundry
- Tuesday: Dust Bed Rooms
- Wednesday: Kitchen
- Thursday: Front Porch
- Friday: Floors
- Finish B&N List for Christmas and turn in by Tuesday
- Prep for Advent . . . starts Sunday.
- Prep for LAST day of Timothy
- Finish Timothy schedule for girls and turn it in.
- Make Advent Wreath.
- Buy & plant flowers on front poach
- Find matching hair ribbons for girls Christmas dresses.
- List E bay items.
- Monday: Cheese Chicken w/ egg noddles (in crock pot) & broccoli
- Tuesday: Soup & left overs
- Wednesday: Spaghetti w/ ground turkey & garlic bread
- Thursday: Bake Potato Bar
- Friday: Pizza
- Saturday:Chicken Fried Rice
I made this recipe on Sunday with the last bit of left over Turkey (it calls for chicken).
2 large chicken breasts, cooked, cut into bite size pieces
1 onion, chopped
2 cup grated cheese
1 4.5 oz can green chile's-chopped
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
16 oz. sour cream
1 package tortilla shells
chopped jalapenos - to taste
Dump everything together in a large bowl, reserving 1 cup of cheese for the top, and mix well. Spread a little of the mixture on the bottom of your casserole dish. Fill each tortilla shell, roll, place in casserole dish. When dish is full spread remaining mixture on top of tortilla shells, then sprinkle reserved grated cheese on top of that. Cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
So easy - So good!
I am looking for some recommendations of good books that you might have read. It is that time of year when my husband gets a special discount at his work. ( I have not even spoke about where he works before: He is the General Manager of our local Barnes and Noble. It's a Homeschool Mom's dream come true:)!) I do try to get several books to read personally the first half of the year @ Christmas. So please leave a comment about your favorite book and if you even know the ISBN number leave it too. It could even be a book you are longing to read. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.
Have a Blessed week!
Growing in Him,