Great Saveings Tidbit

Fellow bloggers and Home School Moms below is a link to a great sale I found about at Scholastic . They have over 700 $1 items online. I hope it is a blessing to you as it was for me.

Growing in Him,
Trina

http://shop.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchEndecaCmd?Featured%20Shops=Holiday%20Dollar%20Days&esp=tshome/1207/Dollar/all&langId=-1&Ntk=Product_Shop_Rank&catalogId=10002&CurrFilter=Subject&Grade=Grade%209%20-%2012&APP_ID=TS&homeURL=custom&ProductType=Books&Ntt=52570&viewParam=CategoryDisplay&storeId=10001&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial%2brel%2bfreq&Subject =Reading&N=4294963629&jspStoreDir=TeacherStore

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Scholastic! Thanks for the reminder.

Cindy
www.homeschoolblogger.com/westward

LakeLady: http://www.homesteadblogger.com/LakeLady/ said...

Thanks!! This looks super!

Love and Blessings,
Laurie

eclectic education said...

I just went there yesterday. I love it when they have these sales!!! It's time to stock up! :)

~Lynn
www.homeschoolblogger.com/eclecticeducation

Your Secret Sister said...

Well now, I'm suppose to be blessing you and here you are blessing me in abundance. Thank you so much for the link to the sale. I didn't know about it but purchased some great activitiy books for my girls who are just about the same age as yours.

Blessings-Your Secret Sister

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin