banner

I got a Blog Award today :)!

Heather @ Mrs.Momma has presented to me this sweet award! Thank you 'Mrs.Momma'! Please check her blog out and you will soon fine that she is filled with love for others and always great home school advice!

Now, with every honor comes responsibility... so...Here are the rules for passing it on…By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…There are many great blogs out there. I've chosen these for a variety of reasons.

The ten (six) that I've chosen are...

1. Jenn @ www.homeschoolblogger.com/jenn4him (my homeschool blog)
2. Mary @ Mary aka Canadagirl
3. Jean @ Speaking from the Heart
4. Angela @ www.homeschoolblogger.com/thomasjaz1999
5. Jane @ http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/PlainJane/
6. I would tag more . . . but everyone else got tagged!

Have a blessed weekend,
Trina

2 comments:

Jennifer Hoots said...

Thank you very much. I feel honored.
Jenn

Speaking from the Heart said...

Trina,

Thank you for my first Blog award. I couldn't remember if I had mentioned it in previous comments.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin