Bible Study & Devotions: The Girl's and I will continue with our James Study.Personally: Beth Moors new Bible Study: Stepping Up. I will do this M-F and on Saturday: Create in Me a Clean Heart by Dandelion Seeds. I miss this last week.
- Monday ~ Prepare for Timothy & Plant seeds for Botany
- Tuesday ~ VOTE, Timothy & Piano
- Wednesday ~ Mail packages & e-mail students Valentine Day Cards (post date them for 2/14)
- Thursday ~ Clean out extra boxes and make a run to Goodwill
- Friday ~ If the weather is good: Park Day with the Girls
- Monday ~ laundry & Ironing
- Tuesday ~ Bathroom's
- Wednesday ~ Schoolroom Closet
- Thursday ~ Kitchen (Help Hubby with kitchen remodel . . . I did take before pictures to post with the pictures of the kitchen when it is done)
- Friday ~ living room & laundry/IroningMonday ~ Laurndry & Ironing
Train them up:This month our focus is on "When God speaks to our heart." How to hear His voice and listen to what He said's.
Prayer Request & Praises: I did not do this last week so we will pick up Tuesday so please check back on Tuesday: I started blogging about how to start preparing for the next school year. This is something that is near and dear to my heart. I pray that it will be a blessing to you. Here is a link to last week: *Home Schooling* ~ Step 1~
Menu Planing: We are remodeling our kitchen. This will most likely take two weeks or more. We are adding a back splash, new paint (walls & cabinets) and window curtains. I have to be creative with our cooking this week.
- Monday ~ Sweet & Sour Pineapple Grilled Fish w/rice & broccoli
- Tuesday ~ Italian Fish (for me) & Hot Dogs for the girls
- Wednesday ~ Beef Stew from the Bayou
- Thursday ~ Tillapia w/ Lemon Butter Sauce & rice/veggies
- Friday ~ Creamy Italian Chicken
- Saturday ~ Easy BBQ Beef
Saturday I made Crockpot Stroganoff for dinner below is the recipe and a picture.
My family LOVE IT!
2 lb. round steak
1/4 c. flour1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic bits
3 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup water
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
Cut steak into 1 X 1/2-inch strips. Mix with flour, pepper, salt and garlic. Add to crock pot with butter, onion, soy sauce, bouillon, soup and water. Cook on low for 5 hours, stirring occasionallyy. Add cream cheese for the last half hour of cooking time. Serve over cooked wide noodles.