Bible Study & Devotions: The Girl's and I will continue with our James Study. Personally: Beth Moors new Bible Study: Stepping Up.
- Monday~ Pack car for Timothy, MUST go to the post office!
- Tuesday~Timothy & Piano
- Wednesday~Drop off things for Consignment Sale.
- Thursday~Make meal plan and grocery list for next two week
- Friday~ Girls Night Out ( The girls and I are going to here the Georgia Philharmonic)
- Monday ~ Clean Bed Room
- Tuesday ~ Bathroom's
- Wednesday ~ Living Room
- Thursday ~ School Room
- Friday ~ laundry/Ironing
Train them up:I am reading the book "Heart of Wisdom" as I prepare for next year. I am seeing that the time we spend in the word of God could and needs to become deeper.
Prayer Request & Praises: Please can you keep my father in your prayers. Last year he had two strokes. We think he may have had a small one 4 weeks ago. He will not get the results from the test he had two weeks ago until next week. Also, Scottlyn will be playing the piano @ our local college Saturday afternoon. She will be judge on her skills on the piano. She has to play two classical pieces from memory. The person who is judging her is the head of the Music department at the college. This college has a very intense music program and hold high standers. She will be playing @ 4:15.
- Monday~ Waffle's
- Tuesday~ Leftovers
- Wednesday~ Chicken
- Thursday~ Peach Salsa Tilapia w/rice & veggies
- Friday~ The girls and I will so somewhere special
- Saturday~ Pizza
Growing in HIM,