banner

Homeschool Memoirs: #5 My Favourite Things!



THEME: This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things.
Here are some of my favourite things:

Takeing care of this Blog!

I just discovered:


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This was so much fun! Thanks:)!
In HIS Mighty Love,








All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought to do this memoir with pictures and graphics!! Great idea and very inspriational.

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning.

Elaine

Betsy said...

Great list!

Miss Jocelyn @, Feelin' Feminine said...

Hi there!
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, but I wanted everyone to copy the list I made and post their favourite homeschool links under each category.

I've edited the post and hope I haven't confused too many! LOL

Also I think there must be something going on with the Mr. Linky site because no linkys will show up on any blogs. Please keep checking back here to leave your #5 post!

Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Ooop that was me. ;)

Speaking from the Heart said...

I love your visual aid.

Andi Carter said...

Love it.
Oh, I'm on Facebook too. Come and friend me! Susan Marlow.
I was wondering how to put pictures in it, and you did it!

I like to read others' favorite things and not just a list of a bunch of favorite web sites, so I'm glad you did this! (I did too).

MrsMomma said...

Love how you used graphics!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Oh, Facebook!! Yes, yes! I should have put that on my list!

Rhonda said...

Love your list-that was such a creative way to do it!!
Glad you had Pride and Prejudice on there-it is just so good.
~Have a blessed day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin