- Do you have the same friends since childhood? Yes & No. My 20th year high school reunion is coming up and over the past few months I have started reconnecting with old friends. It has been so neat to see how God has took us 360 degrees and now He is the center of each of our lives. Plus several of them even home school . . . that's so cool! Plus Facebook has even reconnected me with my grade school Church friends. Sharon my first roommate after college, we keep in touch with yearly Christmas cards. Now we keep up on Facebook. I do hope to see her soon.
- What do you value most about your friends? Our love for Christ
- Are your friends your sounding boards? about somethings, mostly I seek God's direction.
- What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Having a play date with our children. Out to dinner with just the girls:)
Now to pass this on to five friends.........
- Being Mrs. Momma
- Knowledge House Academy
- Leaving a Legacy
- The Rogers Family- Destined 4 Great Things!
- Adkison Adventures
In HIS Mighty Love,