The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc .
Here goes . . .
- I am 5'9 and have a 36" inseam (all legs). It is an understatement on how I felt when the finally started making LONG lengths is pant sizes.
- Struggling with being content about my size . . . I still have baby weight.
- Favorite hot tea to drink is "Peach Ginger".
- In high school a good friend and I were quoted in the school news paper saying: "If you are going to die, Die with a Tan!" Before children I was Tanning Bed worshiper.
- I love to cook and bake! Christmas Cookies are my favorite :)
- One of my spiritual gifts is teaching . . . thank you Lord for blessing me with that.
- Vera Bradley quilted handbag fan!
- I am rarely found with out my laptop.
- People might say I am noisy . . . but I just like to know alot about thing and know what is going on with others. Maybe this is because I was an only child. (My parents stopped at perfection ;)
- My family and I love to go on long drives in the country together.
There you have it . . . 10 thinks about me! hanks for stopping by and pray you have a blessed Wednesday. Please visit The Homeschool Post for more Timely Facts!
In His Mighty Love,