banner

Update on my health

Hello Everyone,


Thank you all so much for you prayers and e~mails. I wanted to give you an update on what happen this mourning at the Doctors. Please forgive me if I sound a little choppy . . . It the good drugs I am on ;). We went to get the packing removed from yesterday surgery and she explained to me what she did.


Everything she planned on doing she didn't do at all . . . .basically there was No tumor that she knows of, but a mass at the opening of my cervix. She removed it, but there is also another smaller mass still there . . She sent the one she removed to the pathologists. We will here the results on the 2nd. Tom needs to go with me to discuss what are next steps will be. She did say the "C" word, but did not put much into it. Doctors orders to take it easy the next few weeks. No heavy lifting (not even a Turkey out from the oven). Rest, read a book or watch a movie.
Thank you again, please continue to pray for my family and me.



In HIS Mighty Love,
Trina

10 comments:

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

(((hugs))) I'm speechless this morning. I apologize for not being a faithful reader, I had no idea sweetie. Rest well.

Sisterlisa

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

(((hugs))) and prayers continuing to be sent your way.

Speaking from the Heart said...

Trina,

Thank you for the update. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

In Him,
Jean

Rhonda said...

I am continuing to pray for you Trina!! I am so glad you were able to give us an update.
God Bless you my dear, take care of yourself!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you for the update. I will keep you in my prayers.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Thanks for the update. I will be praying that it's nothing serious. Get some rest and have a good weekend!

MrsMomma said...

Praying for you, Trina! Take it easy and enjoy the holiday!

Anonymous said...

I'm on a blogging vacation right now, but I wanted to stop by while I can and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. May the Lord bless you and your celebration. I am also praying for you and for the doctors that they may have wisdom in your situation.

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

Tammy said...

((((Hugs)))) Praying for you...keep us posted.
Tammy
P.S. I moved my blog: http://encouragementforthetoday.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Trina: I wanted to let you know that I am still praying for you. You are in my thoughts every day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin