banner

Spent $10.39 SAVED $92.98




I went to Publix 3 more times today and out of them here was my BEST. What did I get:
  • Green Giant Broccoli Florets 16oz
  • 2 Green Giant White Corn 16oz
  • 2 green Giant Whole Green Beans 16oz
  • 2 Colgate Total Adv. Toothpaste
  • 2 Colgate Mint gel Toothpaste
  • 2 Venus Divine Razors
  • Renuzit Tri Scents Starter Kit
  • Renuzit Tri Scents Refill
  • Progreso Lt Roast Beef soup
  • Progresso Lt. Santa Fe Chicken soup
  • 3 Muir Glen Org Southwestern Black Bean Soup
  • 3 Muir Glen Org Chicken Tortilla Soup
The Recite:


How did I SAVE that much???

  1. At Publix you can find a $5 off 20 participating products coupon.  Most are finding this on a Italian Sale Display up front or near the Progresso soups. 
  2. Also, Rite Aid had a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase.
  3. Everything I bought I had a coupon for that I had gotten out of the Sunday Paper or the Internet
  4. The toothpaste and Razors were markdown to what my coupon was for. That made them FREE!!
  5. Daily visits to Southern Savors (click on the picture @ the top of this post)
  6. My COUPON Binder. I have it set up by the layout of the Publix that I visit the most. Coupon are stored by tabs using baseball card holders. (see picture)
 
Hope the helps you save more money for your family!!

Blessings,
Trina

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Trina,

Now that is awesome savings. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Girl I need you to take ME shopping! I've been getting lazy with my coupons!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin