banner

I spent $72.11, but SAVED $156.62

My goal this month is to trim off $100.00 from our grocery budget. We have gone from $600.00 to $500.00 to feed a family of 5 (2 adults, 1=21 year old male, 2 children & 3 dogs). Getting the most out of each penny I spend at the grocery store has become a HIGH for me this past month. I have been using a coupon binder and this week I SCORED BIG TIME!!! All the clipping has finally paid off and I am thrilled about how much I have made each penny stretch for my family. So here is my prof for you to see:


Break Down:
  • 6 pizza (lunch 4 girls)
  • 4 Green Giant Frozen Brock. Florets
  • 2 Voila Dinner Meals
  • 4 Kraft 2% Shrd Cheese
  • 4 Publix Gallon's Ice Cream
  • 3 containers of Strawberry's
  • 4 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
  • 2 Mueller Spaghetti noodles
  • 2 Mueller Angle Hair Pasta
  • 1 Publix Garlic Cheese Toast
  • 2 Coffee Mate Liquid Creamers
  • 1 Publix Bar of Cream Cheese
  • 1 Publix LG Eggs
  • 1 Renuzit Tri Scents Starter Kit
  • 1 Renuzit Tri Scents Refill
  • 1 Revlon Nail Clippers
  • 1 Cover Girl Finger Nail Polish
  • 2 Travel Size Kleenex Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes
  • 4 Chinet Dessert Plates
  • 4 Chinet 10" Platters
  • 3 Success Brown Rice
  • 3 Success White Rice
  • 4 Hormel Can White Chicken
  • 4 Green Giant Low-Salt Can Corn
  • 2 Progreso Lt Roast Beef soup
  • Progresso Lt. Santa Fe Chicken soup
  • Muir Glen Beef Veg. soup
  • 4 Del Monte Petite Tomatoes
  • 4 Classico 4-Cheese pasta Sauce

Here is the cash register receipt:
 
Just so you know everything above but the BLACK finger nail polish is what my family eats or uses. I must give Southern Savers a BIG "Thank You". Please visit them if you would like to start stretching each penny you spend at the grocery store. 

Blessings,
Trina




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good?!? I have become a coupon addict lately too and get SOOO excited after my shopping trips that I end up calling people and telling them how much I saved. We have MORE food than ever before and are spending A LOT less $!
I look forward to hearing more about your savings.

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow Trina,

That is awesome savings. I believe that you are well on your way to shaving off 100.00 a month. Great job! Good to hear from you! Hope you are doing well!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Trina,

I am following your lead. I saved $18.61 today at Publix. Thank you for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin