banner

I LOVED to grocery shop!!!




Had a AWESOME day at our NEW Target . . . Spent $71.58 SAVE: $116.35!!!! They even have CLEARANCE end~caps already. Check your mailbox for some added savings. It breaks down like this:
  • 4 Gillette shampoo & body shower gel
  • 4 Satin Care shaving gel
  • 8 Dove deodorant (travel size)
  • 1 box of Band-aid's
  • 2 bags of Tostitos
  • 4 bags of Lay's Baked chip's
  • 1 box of Cheez its
  • 7 bags of Goldfish
  • 8 boxes of Pop tarts
  • 1 box Fiber One Cereal Bars
  • 2 bags of Good Life Dog treats
  • 5 cases of bottle water (24 in each case)
  • 4 Oscar Mayer Lunch meat
  • 1 can of Hunts Tomato's
  • 2 jars of Target brand Salsa
  • 2 Large Roasts
  • 1 Del Monte 4 pack of oranges
  • 2 boxes of Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags
  • 5 bags of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
  • 2 TGI Friday's Potato Skins (BIG BOX)
  • 1 Stouffers Family Size Lasagna
  • 1 Simply OJ
  • 1 bag of kids Dental floss
  • 2 single servings Velveeta mac n cheese
  • 1 California Pizza

The Savings in Black & White:

Quick trip into Publix:

Spent $2.07, SAVED 18.50

I have some very EXCITING news to share with you all . . . All I can tell you right now it has to do with the COUPON MOM. If you have never checked her web site out . . . YOU NEED TO!!! She is truly the "GODMOTHER" of the Coupon $$BLING$$!! 

Blessings & Happy Clipping,
Trina

5 comments:

tamlovesran said...

Wow! You're doing great. I was saving a lot at CVS, but I haven't been keeping up with the sales or coupons lately. I need to get back to it.

Tammy

www.sunshinecottage.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Wow! You go girl!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I am loving all your savings. You are on a roll girl. Keep it up. Going to check out coupon mom.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

You've inspired me, Chicky! I started CVSing this past week (and did great for my first trip!) I spent less than $25 and bought over $87 worth of stuff!

Then I went to restaurant.com (via couponmom I believe) and bought 2 certificates worth $25 each for local restaurants, and only paid $2 a piece!!! So much fun...keep it rollin' baby! :-)

joyh82 said...

That is just incredible! Congrats.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin