banner

Twirling Skirts

Here is a picture of the girls skirts that they made last week. My mom found the cutest tops to match them just perfectly last Saturday. They are wanting me to wash them tonight so that they can wear them out Wednesday night for dinner with our neighbors. I think they will be making more of this style soon.

Here is a link to the Simplicity Pattern we used.

Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a blessed Day!!!!



All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13



2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

No way...they are so beautiful. THey did great. I want to learn to sew. :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! They are super cute! I am sure they will want to wear them all the time. I would!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin