Bible Study & Devotions:
- The Girl's and I will continue with our James Study.
- Personally: I just got Beth Moors new Bible Study: Stepping Up.I will do this M-F and on Saturday: Create in Me a Clean Heart by Dandelion Seeds.
To do's this week:
- Timothy Teachers meeting on Tuesday
- Pre pair student notebooks ( I am teaching 5 classes this session)
- Buy Shalyn a music stand for her recorder class
- Write & mail our Christmas thank-you cards
- We are going to be in the high 60's this week. Would like to take 3 walk this week.
- Monday: Laundry & Ironing
- Tuesday: Kitchen
- Wednesday: Living room
- Thursday: Bedrooms
- Friday: Laundry & Ironing
- Saturday: Work on extra room
Train them up:
We start school back today. We will focus on daily routines and doing our best in all that we do.
Monday: Reece registers for college, he also has a job interview. Please pray all goes well.
Tuesday: I will receive the list of students in my classes. I have been praying for them over the beak. But this week I will pray for them by name. This is the best part of teaching for me. To see God answer their prayers over the next 14 weeks and then recap His work the last day of class with them.
Please pray for my mom, she fell last week at her part time job. She is doing well, but dose not know how or why she fell. She will be having some test done latter this month. Please continue to pray for her recovery.
- Monday: Leftover
- Tuesday: Taco Salad
- Wednesday: Stuff Potato's
- Thursday: Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup
- Friday: Chicken & Dressing Casserole
- Saturday: Spaghetti
- Sunday: Chicken pot pie