Bible Study & Devotions:The Girl's and I will continue with our James Study.Personally: Beth Moors new Bible Study: Stepping Up. I will do this M-F and on Saturday: Create in Me a Clean Heart by Dandelion Seeds. I miss this last week.
- Monday: Prepare for Timothy
- Tuesday: Timothy all day.
- Wednesday: Make Menu plan & grocery list for the next two weeks.
- Thursday: Continue research for classes I will be teaching @ Timothy in the Fall.
- Friday: Grocery Shopping: Costco & Walmart
- Saturday: Prep for Feb. school.(print out month lesson plans and gather supplies for Botany.
- Sunday: Church & family day
- Monday: Floor's
- Tuesday: Bathroom's
- Wednesday: Laundry & Ironing
- Thursday: Kitchen & Living Room
- Friday: School room & bed rooms
Train them up: This week we will continue to focus on daily routines and doing our best in all that we do. We will do this for the next few weeks as we tweak out schedule.
Prayer Request & Praises: Please check back on Tuesday: I started blogging about how to start preparing for the next school year. This is something that is near and dear to my heart. I pray that it will be a blessing to you. Here is a link to last week: *Home Schooling* ~ Step 1~
- Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Tuesday: ???
- Wednesday: Chicken Taco's
- Thursday: Roast
- Friday: Pizza
- Saturday: Chili & Rice
- Sunday: Shrimp