banner

Secret Sister

Posted by Picasa
I must be the luckiest person! I feel so special and so loved by my Secret Sister. Friday afternoon all this PURPLE stuff came to my door. Let me just express how much I love the color purple! IT ROCKS! Thank you so much for the PURPLE school supplies for ME. We start school back Monday and I just can't wait to use them. My girls screamed when they saw the American Girl Calendar you sent them. They said "Mama, your Secret Sister is so cool!" They wanted me to tell you, "Thank you, Thank you and Thank You" Also they send cyber Hugs and Kisses to you XOXOXO. I am praying for you and hope that you are having a blessed day. Thanks again for the special things you have sent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you have felt blessed by these little somethings!

Continuing to pray for you-
Your Secret Sister

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin