banner

I am still here . . .

Hi ya'll!

It's been since May that I have been blogging and I miss my blogging buddies. Please forgive me :)! I do need to get back into the swing of things. We have enjoyed all of May and June off from school. We are 3 weeks into our new school year and loving it! See side bar for what we are doing this year. The big thing is we have switch to Sunlight. So far so good!

What is on my mind right now:

I need to upload some new pictures to the blog over this weekend.

Run errands on Friday: Uniform store (girls need new Timothy shirts), Kohls (got a 30% off coupon) and I need some basic things, Costco and Publix: pantry is bare.

Family serving at the Give a Kid a Chance - Back-to-school bash.

Finish planning my Timothy classes for the fall (Timothy starts 8/19)

Tom's birthday is next week (want to make it special for him)

Sunday afternoon we are headed over to a friends house for a summer bbq!

I will catch you up with what we have been doing over the next week. Have a great weekend!


Trina


Photobucket

1 comment:

Judy said...

Glad to see you back. You've been missed!!! : )
Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin