banner

Thank you Jill

Jill wrote:

  • Many of you have touched my heart and life in ways that have changed me eternally! I thank you for being a faithful servant and being obedient to the upward calling every time you share a piece of His heart living out in you! I pray that you will share this award with others who have touched your heart by sowing seeds of love into your life! They will know we are His by how we love one another! Let us sow seeds of love throughout the blogging world and touch the hearts of those who come to read what we all share! To HIM be all the glory forever and ever! AMEN!
Jill over at Forever n Ever n Always visited me today an blessed me with this award. As I read her reasons for this award several of your faces came to my heart. I know that several of you have a tag / award free blog so I will just Praise the Lord for you in my daily prayers. But I do want to bless others for their hands prints on my life. I give thanks to the Lord for each of you and ask that He would continue to draw you closer to Him daily.

I would like to pass this on to:

  1. Speaking from the Heart
  2. Raising 4 godly men
  3. The Rogers Family- Destined 4 Great Things!
  4. Being Mrs. Momma
  5. Knowledge House Academy

In His Mighty Love,

Trina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you sooooooo much. I will for sure pass this on ! I am so blessed that you thought of me. (((((((((HUGS)))))) YOu are such a wonderful mom yourself my SSiC. I am very blessed by our friendship.

Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC
In Him<><
-Mary

Speaking from the Heart said...

Trina,

Thank you for the award. I will do my duty to pass it on. By chance, we found each other's blog. By choice, we're friends.

MrsMomma said...

Trina, thank you. I am humbled by this award. You are such a blessing to me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin